CAREERS AT B2
B2 Communications isn’t your average PR agency. We are motivated PR professionals who love what we do. We thrive under pressure, flexibility is in our bones and we’re always open to learning something new.
No day at B2 is ever the same. We work hard to make an impact for our clients, but we also take time to learn from each other, brainstorm for client projects, and keep up with local and industry trends.
Professional development, mentoring and training help our employees constantly grow. As one example of this approach, we pay for membership to professional organizations and encourage our team members to attend events and webinars.
B2 is always on the lookout for talented communications professionals who want to work with the Tampa Bay area’s best PR agency.
- We encourage constant learning and train you on topics ranging from writing to media and community relations to social media advertising.
- Our team members work with a variety of clients on a variety of different PR tactics, which makes each day different and exciting in its own way.
- Our agency is a fast-paced, but collaborative and supportive.
- We promote employees when they’re ready, not when a position is available.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k), with matching after one year
- Generous paid time off and sick time
- 10 paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Classes at boutique fitness studios
- Flexible work hours
- Professional development and continuing education
- Community service opportunities
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Incentives for new business
B2 is always on the lookout for talented communications professionals who want to work with the best PR agency in the Tampa Bay area. Check our openings here, and if you think you might be interested in joining us in the future, feel free to email us with your qualifications.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.