Want a new living room? Or a unique way to engage customers?
- Potential for news media coverage,
- a further engaged fan base talking about your brand, and
- a way to show your company likes to have fun and give back to its customers.
Once you have an established profile, steady flow of information, and solid fan base (very important), you may be ready to experiment with the various applications available on Facebook, Twitter, or whichever social network best reaches your current customers and other target audiences.
Bayview recently launched a Facebook contest for Herman Home, an upscale interior design center in Downtown St. Petersburg, where fans have a chance to win a living room makeover.
The “Drab to Fab” contest encourages participants to upload a photo of their lackluster living room with an entertaining caption on why they deserve a new one. They then ask their friends to vote for them for the chance to win:
- Grand prize: $5,000 living room makeover
- Second place: Piece of artwork valued over $1,000
- Third place: Piece from the design center valued over $300
Feel free to participate or invite your friends, family and anyone else in need of a new living room.