B2 Communications continues to grow its client roster, with the addition of the Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg; Rizzetta & Company; Feld Entertainment; David Conner + Associates, and Navy Week.
• The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg is the only encyclopedic art museum in Florida. Visitors can explore every aspect of art history from ancient to contemporary – whether they’re seeing ancient Antioch mosaics or works by Claude Monet and Georgia O’Keeffe. B2 works with the Museum on a wide range of activities, from getting news media attention to raising awareness of events and new exhibitions through social media, community partnerships and content creation.
• Feld Entertainment, which produces the Monster Energy AMA Supercross series around the country, recently worked with B2 to promote its Supercross event in Tampa, which hadn’t been in the area in nearly 20 years. B2 worked with Feld to connect journalists to the event, educate them on the sport, and help to explain why Supercross was coming back to Tampa. The result: a wide range of coverage, from the Tampa Bay Times to a number of area TV and radio stations.
• Rizzetta & Company manages more than 100 homeowners associations and more than 110 Community Development Districts throughout Florida. B2 creates written and video content for the Tampa-based company’s website and blog, produces a well-read e-newsletter, and works with the news media to burnish the company’s reputation as a thought leader in property management.
• David Conner + Associates, a Tampa-based landscape architecture and urban design firm, creates well-designed, purposeful environments that integrate with natural conditions. B2 is producing an e-newsletter with “news you can use” items such as how to create engaging outdoor spaces, while also working to raise the company’s visibility through news coverage and industry partnerships.
• Navy Week is a weeklong series of events conducted by the U.S. Navy to educate the public about what the Navy does, about its role in the U.S. military, and about career opportunities. B2 recently used its expertise in the Tampa Bay area to connect the organizers of Navy Week events to people and locations for their events, while assisting in procuring media coverage of the events.
B2 was selected as the agency of choice for each organization because of our quality approach to public relations and communications. B2 provides a strategic, results-based approach for each client that focuses on raising the organization’s visibility through content creation, media relations and social media.