B2 was founded in 2010 by Kyle Parks and Missy Hurley, and the firm has grown into one of the Tampa Bay area’s top public relations agencies. We specialize in developing and implementing public relations programs that have an impact on organizational goals.
Our customized approach often uses communications, public outreach, and reputation enhancement activities to target the audiences crucial to an organization’s success. We tailor strategic communications plans for each client by understanding the organization and its goals.
Our team’s combined experience sets us apart:
– Agency experience: Our approach is organized and effective.
– Corporate experience: We keep an organization’s best interests in mind while emphasizing transparency.
– Journalism experience: We understand how a journalist may look at a situation.
PR FIRM AND PUBLISHER
B2 publishes The Tampa Bay 100, a news site and email newsletter that covers the people, news, events and ideas shaping the region through short, 100-word articles and quick videos. Readers get what they need to know about important and interesting local topics, delivered straight to their inboxes every other week.
Local Office, National Power
B2 provides clients with nationwide resources as part of PRConsultants Group, a national network of leading public relations firms. As a PRCG member, we offer clients “boots on the ground” in the top 50 U.S. markets by partnering with fellow PRCG members for assistance and local insight as needed.
B2 is also involved in a number of other community and industry organizations, including:
- University of Tampa Board of Fellows
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Circle of Red, American Heart Association in Tampa Bay
- PRConsultants Group
- Public Relations Society of America, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Florida Public Relations Association, Tampa Bay Chapter
- High Hopes in High Heels
- Femfessionals Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay Waterkeeper
- St. Petersburg Preservation